How to cook Pho:
- Pack 1: Fresh rice noodle, Poached sliced meat of your choice
- Pack 2: Bean sprouts, Lemon, Basil, Fresh chilli
- Pack 3: Hoisin sauce, Chilli sauce, Green shallot, Onion
- Pack 4: Broth soup of your choice
- Place a handful of noodles to each individual serving bowl. Heat in Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove meat from packaging. Heat meat in Microwave for 1 minute. Place them on top of the noodles with sliced onions and shallots
- Pour soup into a pot and boil for 10 minutes. We recommend preparing 1-2 bowls while you’re at it.
- Pour simmering hot broth into the serving bowls to cover the meat and onions.
- Choose your favourite toppings and garnishes with bean sprouts, basil, chilli and lemon.
- Also add hoisin, chilli sauce and enjoy your Pho.
Freezer stored below 5°C.
Best consumed within 3 days of purchase.